Kamis, 28 Januari 2010

UAS

Hallo Guys,
How are you? I hope you’re all fine.
Nice to meet you again.
Here is the UAS subject that you must do.


Please choose just one topic you like best ! And I just need a half page for each topic that you choose.
1. Dou you know about pollution? What is it? What is the effects of pollution? Tell me anything that can reduce pollution in this city!
2. I’m sure that you do watch a television programm, every day. What do you think about ‘sinetron’? What if is it forbidden by our government, do you agree? Do you have an opinion about censorhip of television programm like ‘sinetron’? What is your opinion?
3. Here is something that any of you must love it. Think about ‘face book’, now! Do you think it is good or bad? Tell me then, what are the good and the bad things about ‘face book’ !


Choose just one topic, do it and than collect your job on the English exam (UAS) schedule.

Good Luck !!!

aridha

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar